View Single Post
Old 07.21.2013, 05:03 PM   #17280
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion

This was a great Belgian movie.

Half of me wants to see that but is it really depressing? I can't seem to handle really downer/bleak movies anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i watched the original DJANGO.

great stuff! loved the terrible pinkish color of the stage blood-- looked like it was mixed with antifreeze! and of course dubbed. awesome. no, really good, i'm not making fun, and it's not that i see it for camp value-- it was campy maybe 40 years ago but today it's pure genius. kinda like seijun suzuki.

Haha. Classic. But am I the only one who thinks that despite its relentless action it's a reeeaaally slow movie, overall? It's years since I saw it though. I should probably watch it again.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|