View Single Post
Old 07.17.2007, 01:26 AM   #8
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
I think everything they've released is great. But I'd have to say Relationship of Command is definitely their strongest album - that's the masterpiece, even though I haven't found myself listening to that particular album in years. I wore it out when it was first released and rarely get the urge to listen to it and prefer their other releases.

Quote:
Omar Rodrigeuz plays bass on it, which is really the instrument he should have stuck with.

I don't agree with this statement. I think Jim and Omar worked really well together and Omar stepping up to guitar duties strengthened the band, not to mention their live set.

That, and I really dig his guitar playing. I am listening to his latest solo album on vinyl and it's fantastic.

Now, though, I must whack on Acrombatic Tenement.