View Single Post
Old 12.05.2011, 05:31 AM   #24
maropi
bad moon rising

maropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's assesmaropi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Rocket
was great gig especially for 20 euro, and picked up the album on vinyl, and the poster, was my first ever vinyl record, now all i need is a player can anyone help me out with what i should get?

I don't want to get just an okay one, wanna get a player that will be really worth while with good sound quality.

Good entry-level ones (it means, GOOD ones, unless you prefer 4 digits prices... ):

- Planar model from Rega brand, I think it's RP1

- Debut model from Pro-Ject brand (I have a more advanced turntable from this brand)

These are examples from well stablished and well distributed brands. There are a lot more. Because it's off-topic, if you have more questions, you can PM me, but all your answers will be through the web for sure (lots of audiophile forums and tutorials over there). You may need a pre-amp, depending on your current amplifier. Those brands do sell them too.

I'm waiting TM touring to Spain, any gossip?
maropi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|