View Single Post
Old 03.12.2014, 09:55 AM   #106
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
There is no ''problem'' and if you think I'm going to listen to Thurston Moore's new phoney, high-street feminism on record for more than one sitting before dismissing it, you really have more time to dedicate to shit music than I do. I care little for being an authentic Sonic Youth fan because I can testify that being a hardcore fan of a band often produces criticism-free takes of their music. You are a tedious example of that. And yes, mine is a VERY personal take on Thurston Moore since I happen to think he is incredibly uncool now and has been for a long time. I’m also not sure why you worry so much if my taste in music is great or not. I certainly don’t.
Well, you seem to have time & interest to tell here every now & then how shit Thurston today is.

I donīt think itīs very high criticism to start a thread about video thatīs made to an old song. It just seem you & some other need to every now & then say how shit SY or their solos today is. Itīs not criticism, itīs pure negativity.

I donīt care about your taste of music, all I care is that here may be people who think youīre talking only about the quality of some music when youīre not. Because everywhere is too much people who trust "authors", not their ears.

Now everything is just ok, when you have admitted Thurston is uncool in your opinion whatever he makes.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|