View Single Post
Old 06.12.2017, 11:23 PM   #21127
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
haven't seen Wonder Woman yet.

I wonder how his new Blade Runner is going to be like.

This is by far the most important thing you touched on and it needs to be addressed immediately.

THE NEW BLADE RUNNER IS GOING TO BE IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE. Nothing but talent in this one (Leto, who hopefully doesn't show his face much). I would trust Dennis Villeneueva with my fucking life at this point, and Ryan Gosling is one of the best there is.

Blade Runner 2049 will be so much better than Mad Max: Fury Road that it will re-define SF reboots/long-overdue sequels even more than the original Blade Runner defined cyber-noir.

It's going to be like a cool kid version of The Force Awakens in terms of the hype it generates, and unless I'm way off base, I think it it will be a better and more interesting film by far.

It will be nominated for Best Picture... this is my early prediction.

I mean, look at the talent here: It's directed by Dennis Villanueva, who killed it with ARRIVAL. It's executive produced by Ridley Scott, who usually kills it when he's not, like, "butchering it" if you know what I mean. Ryan Gosling is great. Harrison Ford, great. Robin Wright, great. Score by Jóhann Jóhansson... I'd normally be really nervous about one of my all time favorite films being re-visited — outside of the the original source material — after so many years, but fuck it, because every sign is pointing to this thing being freaking amazing.

It's going to be the most important SF move since... fucking BLADE RUNNER BITCHES!!!

Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|