View Single Post
Old 06.12.2017, 01:31 PM   #21122
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
haven't seen Wonder Woman yet.

I have seen Alien Covenant / which was brilliant. lot of Alien fans do not like it and I agree to some point that he is kinda loosing it with pre sequel plot leaving the door open for another one maybe two more films and left even more questions unanswered what is the story with the "engineers" and did not even bother with helmets and stuff on a different planet this time, while xenomorph could be seen back at the end but it looked kinda funny/too much rendering (compare to the other aliens in this particular movie). yeah he likes his alien franchise alright... but the visuals. man just fantastic.

I wonder how his new Blade Runner is going to be like.

yeah and I had a chance to go to see new Mummy so I went. nice adventurous fairy tail. lady behind me fell asleep. it was so funny.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|