View Single Post
Old 11.15.2022, 01:45 PM   #9
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
I remember you slagging Low off maras, it was me and ye against the world mate! me and ye! that's how I remember?!

Brutal aye, perfect adjective description. Whenever I hear it, It's like nails on a chalkboard.

And aye, the Arctic Monkeys were always shite, but now they're like proper shite lad, was what I was getting at. Lyrics were northern decent and nay falsetto in sight. Nuw, I divin't nar what's garn on.

Probably you remember me not being particularly taken by one of their records. And even if the case was of me dismissing a band altogether at any particular time, it's my ears and I can change how they feel about any musician's records if I want to. I'm not sure why I need to abide to any gate-keeping, dogmatic way of listening to music that ultimately is going to bore me and you over time.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|