View Single Post
Old 12.25.2013, 11:29 PM   #109
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
So, yesterday I booked a flight to the States for february.
When I told my mum she asked me if I was sure if whether my passport would be valid long enough. Since I don't carry my passport when traveling through Germany, I could not check yet (still at my mum's).
Just to shake off one thing that makes me nervous about this: my passport only has to be valid for the actual duration of my stay, right? does anyone know?

They would require your passport to be valid for at least six months in order to let you in. If it would expire before that, they are likely to deny you entry (in which case, you wouldn't be allowed to board the plane). That's how I understand it works for Mexicans, at least.

EDIT:
Reading around, there are exceptions to that rule and they would only require your passport to be valid for your intended period of stay, Nici. That in case you'd had your password issued whether in Germany, or Australia. Many other countries are part of this exception, too.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/104770.pdf
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|