View Single Post
Old 02.05.2010, 07:11 PM   #122
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
it's stupid to talk about white people as some big group,as if germans and finnish people are exactly the same genetically or culturally

in America, "white" is most definitely a distinct and homogenous subculture..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
there is no such thing as "race"

there are only superficial differences in shape, size, pigmentation.

the sooner we forget about this old fucking bullshit idea the better.

"Until the color of a man's skin, is of no more significance, than the color of his eyes..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek

And I dunno why you all seem to hate on knox, she's one of the nicest people on here in my opinion!

generally I like knox, its just in the past few days she has been picking on my posts (not being nice in the slightest), needlessly, and I have been exceedingly polite. She should stop being so damned silly because the school girl crush she has on me is getting ridiculous.. jesus woman.. just ask me out already

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|