View Single Post
Old 09.13.2009, 01:50 PM   #45
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
Samuel - your stuff is excellent, I will listen to the whole thing at some point. Summer 1 was my favorite, I think it could be even better if you edited it down a little bit.

Glice - you've made me want to own a violin. I love the sound of the short piece and I'd love to make songs with drones like that in the background.

Such Friends - thanks for the feedback first, I totally get the beans thing, haven't heard that song in so many years. Sunset Strip is really good and I like the feel of the stuff on myspace. I think we could have a good stoner jam together

DDD - the 3 songs on the last page reminded me of neutral milk hotel, it's not really my thing but you've got talent and i can appreciate it

I will get round to everybody elses stuff eventually. I'm gonna record some new demos this week before I go back to uni.

In the meantime this is the best noise/feedback loops thing i've been involved in. We had alot of fun making it. http://www.4shared.com/file/13236227...ning_Cack.html
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|