View Single Post
Old 05.13.2008, 11:44 PM   #18
cagedbird
the destroyed room

cagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles eugene
^^^^are u talking about september 11th? if so, thats a pretty heart-warming story

Everyone of their albums was a new memorable sonic moment upon hearing it and they still are for me.

i love thinking back on all the days i spent(and still do) just laying down, listening to the sounds, just spacing out or analyzing the shit out of them.

yes. 911. the deceased french philosopher Jacques Derrida called it a ritual invocation, the word le 11 sept. or september 11th. i can't find the book. it's a very bright critique of the whole collision of history and philosophy, 'philosophy in a time of terror' by giovanna borradori is the reference. i like to write one with a single stroke so it could be "l" or "/". Conversely, "/" for "l". I don't know.

i was wearing my college overcoat. i was watching the people. thurston appeared wearing a denim jacket and a few seconds later he hangs it over his shoulder, turns the "corner on 14" and disappears into the city. go thurston!
cagedbird is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|