View Single Post
Old 07.01.2007, 08:00 PM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i think the problem with the misfits is that all their songs are spread out amongst so many albums and collections. i owned a lot of misfits stuff back in the day (walk among us was the first tape i ever actually BOUGHT) and.. well.. what i had to do was compile my own "best of" collection which had 47 songs in 76 minutes. great.

i love the misfits. i dunno... they probably are considered a singles band since their albums feel like a collection of singles. except, perhaps, earth ad and static age which feel very cohesive in comparison.

EXTERMINATE.

anyway, my favorite misfits song is horror business. followed by hybrid moments. followed by halloween. followed by hollywood babylon. .. yeah, you don't have to tell me, i noticed that too..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|