Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 05.24.2019, 05:39 PM   #474
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Yeah cool. Why I said everything there is true. Just didn't know if you was aware how those newspapers view things. It's difficult linking any uk paper when it comes to politics because they're openly biased. Although I'd rather that transparency than the supposed neutrality of the BBC when it's anything but.
true, the daily mail and the telegraph paywall the shit out of their articles. not that im a fan of them but sometimes they have info i want.

but after learning about windrush i saw the full video of her goodbye speech, and when she started crying, i just spontaneously laughed.

anyway i like that the guardian has a lot of instant info for brexit that looks a lot like their sports coverage. and their youtube news channel will have direct feeds from ongoing events. their opinion columnists ... different story.

i think i remember you liked the independent for the world cup...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|