Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 11.21.2019, 08:12 AM   #645
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i couldnt tell you who “won” last night’s debate but tulsi came across as such a douche, ugh...

and i think kamala has exhausted her prosecutor schtick. i don’t see any fresh appeal.

my favorite performers for the night were in no particular order: booker, klobuchar, buttigieg, bernie (always has a joke ready), yang.

biden i thought at first was better than in previous occasions, he’s ditched a few verbal tics, but then proceeded to make various gaffes, and his final statement was a political version of devo’s “whip it”. “grab it by the scruff of the neck or “git r done” or something,

warren made no mistakes but her “2 cents” (lol) wealth tax i find problematic as i do her mandatory medicare.

i did some washington poll post, turns out i agree with booker in most things than with the rest. but didnt feel that way when i saw him. still he was good, though he ended the night pleading for the survival of his campaign.

klobuchar said some good things but ultimately she was saying “i can win this”. show me, don’t tell me.

mayor pete was a very fucking good debater and i think he’d make a good vp.

yang was refreshing and seems to have lost his initial shyness.

the field seems split between the leftists and the moderates, with yang thinking outside the box and tulsi living in a different planet.

polls have been showing the contest is biden vs warren. but buttigieg is a better biden, and bernie a funnier warren.

i don’t know anymore lol.

news!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|