View Single Post
Old 09.13.2014, 06:02 PM   #6406
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
The album from 1986 or 2003? I think the 1986 one is officially considered to just be untitled and 2003 is officially considered the self titled one.

I'm talking about the 2003 release actually. I don't think I really developed a serious interest in the band until I heard that record, which is a bit embarrassing.

But like I said about the Lips: I was listening to them for years before Hear it Is and Soft Bulletin started sounding like they were by same band. But once everything clicked, it was like I realized I realized there was something I was missing about them, and that I didn't just "like" them.. I fucking loved them.

I recently relocated S/t it while I was clearing out a storage unit, and when I started listening to it and I remembered how perfect that album sounded to me when I first bought it. Now I'm on kind of a Muses kick. But I'm sure s/t is not a very frequent choice for fave. album. But fuck it, it's a tremendous album. Puts Tktle TK to shame, and that's saying something.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|