Thread: Vinyl vs Piracy
View Single Post
Old 11.03.2007, 02:40 PM   #14
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gualbert
For the better sound , I think it's the case , that's subjective , there is no point to argue about it.

Much solid , I think it's true , but more important , they're better protected ( I got vinyl that are scratched , I just don't know how it happened )

CD players don't last much longer than turntable , but they're all-wrapped , so there's less risk of an accident.

Easier handle: yes , unless you've got hands that are 15 inches large.

i've actually have albums i didn't like that much when listened on a cd, but then i got the vinyls and loved them.

i know people who leave cds lying around and get all scratched up...actually, whenever i don't store a cd in it's case right away and leave it somewhere, it gets scratched up; of course, a cd scratch is not as dramatic as a vinyl scratch but still, i know people who have bought 4 or 5 copies of the same cd because of scratches.

and well, turntables, unless you play football with them, what's the risk? most of the timeyou don't even have to move the sucker at all.

and it's not that difficulat handling vinyl once you get used to, it's not like you need to carry more than one at a time.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|