View Single Post
Old 05.04.2012, 01:21 PM   #1
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
more than half a year ago i tried tripping for the first (and last) time, what an awful experience, i felt like i was going to die.
since then i've been thinking about death (particularly being dead, not the process of dying itself) a lot. sometimes it scares me so much to know one day i won't exist anymore that i feel like throwing up.
what is it like to be dead? do you move into the next world (doubt that shit)? are you re-born? do you just disappear/rest forever?
i think the death of a person IS a big deal. otherwise there would be no difference between the death of a human being and the death of a fly.
this fear of death makes me wanna bring kids into this world. knowing i'll have one or more children is the ONLY way i can let my mind relax each time.
i wanna be such a badass human being and go down as a legend. more than anything, i want my father to be proud of me.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|