View Single Post
Old 04.07.2006, 08:07 AM   #40
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, Lose and Loose being mixed up drives me crazy as well as the whole their, there, they're thing.

I happen to read a fair of email correspondence and letters written by people with well paid jobs in the crap job I have and you'd be shocked by the standard of grammar and spelling. Terrible....and people sending CVs in and covering letters are even worse....how do you expect to get a job if you can't even spell properly in a letter that you really should check quite thoroughly before sending. I think I might have actually kept a few examples in my drawer (yeah, I'm that sad) they were that bad. One guy actually sent in a CV with absolutely no details of previous education....I'm no CV expert but that doen't seem sensible.
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|