View Single Post
Old 02.19.2014, 02:43 PM   #41
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Oddly enough, I've just booted off a new follower of mine from Twatter, after I checked their posts and saw them openly abusing (in a v unpleasant manner) a good mate of mine. I suspect them to be one of the "troll" posters at the other place I frequent (in fact, given the "political" nature of their Twatterings, I think I've actually ID'd said clown)...but y'know, if you're man/woman enough to go online and coat people off left, right and centre, why not be man/woman enough to do it under yr own recognisable online handle? I mean, at least gast was man enough to so do, I'll give him that much.....
Absolutely. It's way too easy to be an arsehole on the internet and you already know what I think should be done with neo-nazis etc. I doubt someone like gast would find the way out before being punched in the mouth if he started expressing the views he claims to have about gays inside XXL or something. Like anyone would care about his mental problems.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|