View Single Post
Old 10.21.2016, 07:22 PM   #48230
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Ya gotta put 'em in your Discogs/eBay wishlists. That's how I found out "in real time" that a non-degenerate seller was offering it for a non-astronomic price. And then ya gotta move on it real fuckin' quick! I've received a few alerts for Sharon Van Etten's Tramp Demos but every time I get there it's already gone. GONE!

Shit. I don't "do" discogs because I know that ANY activity that requires ME to list albums (for any purpose) is guaranteed to become an unhealthy obsession that sucks up all my time and attention.

But now I guess I need to get on board with this shit!

I also don't do eBay much anymore. But there are some albums that I'm just totally fucking tired of not having, and I'm not getting any younger so fuck it.

Thanks.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|