View Single Post
Old 04.04.2013, 12:20 PM   #29
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Finally got this! (Iīve have had problems with vinyl ordering, first I ordered the version where was also 7", then the store said it was out of print, then I ordered ordinary version, after many weeks it was also out of print! Then last monday I ordered it from another store and it came today!)

After first listening I already love it! The some songs reminds me Nocturama, some No More Shall We Part, some Boatmenīs Call, but the arrangements are totally different, so I can say this Cave album he never done before! I really love that here-after-atmosphere thatīs in the vinyl, also those warm seventies-feeling sounds are just great!

BTW did someone got the version with 7"?
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|