View Single Post
Old 09.19.2009, 02:46 PM   #86
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I'd be more down with Jimmy Page if he had the smarts to diss Robert Plant. While Jimmy Page is a brilliant guitarist and song writer, whose music very much is similar at moments to my own personal style of guitar playing, I don't trust the integrity of guitarists who work with fucking SHITTY vocalists. I think to myself, can't this guy hear how much the singer sucks? Then I begin to think perhaps he can and he is just desperate to find someone to write lyrics and sing to the music he has written, and I don't necessarily like desperation in music.

I really and truly can't stand Robert Plant, that dude is annoying.. I think Led Zeppilin would be a MUCH better band if they did what I do for my own music, go instrumental.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|