View Single Post
Old 05.18.2020, 10:00 AM   #3172
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Here's a reminder just in case you've forgotten:

Tonight at 9PM is the Eurovision Songcontest, this year coming from Rotterdam!! Tune in to hear Jan, Chantal and Edsilia speak in a language for three hours that they can't pronounce, English. Hear all those marvellous songs that you don't want to hear. And then vote for the most annoying contestant.

I just listened to a bunch of this year's songs and Romania is my winner!! Best lyrics ever written, Bob Dylan, Bill Callahan they don't stand a chance!

Alcohol you when I'm drunk

Also, Ireland gave me an instant headache.so did Ukraine.
Georgia has a pretty cool song though. Belgium is good as well, they sent Hooverphonic, a band that exists for I don't know 20 years already but they change their singer every once in a while.

Australia??? I am willing to bet that Claire has a better voice! oh my god what a horrible voice that singer has. How was she voted? Jesus fucking christ just listen e.g. between 2:00 and 2:30 not one proper note. Singing sheep contestant number one?

I actually knew nothing of Eurovision until I saw it on Jack Whitehall's Adventures With My Fater a few years ago. With your post, and then the Will Farrell trailer over the weekend, my intrigue has grown quite a bit more. A mild rabbit hole dive yesterday led me to this, which I honestly am loving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFZNvj-HfBU

I think I am going to have to continue down this rabbit hole and check out the song list you linked...

Also, I binged Tales from the Loop over the weekend, and really liked it a lot more than I thought I would going into it. I thought it was quite a charming little series.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|