View Single Post
Old 05.09.2016, 08:44 AM   #47935
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
nww are so much better than this would imply though...can fully get on board with stapleton copping faust's approach to sound which in itself to me always aligned pretty heavily with concrète, but they have put out far too many gargantuan records over such a long period of time to be discounted as a tribute band. really don't think any band can touch them despite the hordes of imitators, and live they're an absolute force. saw them playing a set with atilla csihar which was incredible, they've never allowed the dadaist approach to overshadow their music, a trap to which so many have fallen prey.

What an excellent reply! I myself was thinking about the total volume of output from NWW, but you did a much better job of putting it into words. I've never had the opportunity to see them live and I doubt I ever will, but I am a fan!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|