View Single Post
Old 09.16.2009, 01:40 PM   #14
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
why they gotta be BUMS?

maybe they've just been laid off from Wal*Mart or as roadie for NOFX.

"bum" insinuates that they just want to sit on their ass all day.

lol trolling bumlords.

true but without a legal residence or a phone you can not get a job to get back on yr feet and you inevitably find yourself doing NOTHING all day and are about NOTHING. When I was volunteering on skid row I discovered that the thousands of people there were all about doing one thing with their lives, a unanimous sentiment of "nothing"

ahh.. the row, a bunch of mofos 'bout nothin, but there is a lot of fun and even wisdom there too.. I enjoyed working there surprisingly..

being homeless breeds apathy and hopelessness.

then of course when you are homeless YOUR VERY LIFE is a crime to the system.. they just keep arresting you so that you have to move around, but where to go?

I bet these assholes in blue are proud of their job. fucking nazis!

In reality, with nearly 170,000 homeless people in Los Angeles (and that is a HEADCOUNT, not an estimate ) skid row is no different a problem than the favellas or Rio or Nairobi

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|