View Single Post
Old 03.02.2021, 05:43 AM   #110
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Whilst it is absolutely ridiculous they've decided to make that one of their main issues there's nothing wrong with discussing it.
I'd be inclined to agree if it wasn't for the fact that the IOC has had views on this for almost two decades and generally accepted guidelines. It's one thing to say "we have our stringent guidelines for the hormone levels that trans athletes need to meet, backed up with medical evidence" - and, granted, given few Olympic sports are contact ones there are issues to be discussed there - but it's absolutely another for this to be a part of the 'anti-SJW' culture wars.

I'll never be the most unbiased source on this, but the way Trump just smirks as he discusses 'every ounce', the fact that everyone involved in this brings up Mack Beggs when it's the exact opposite argument, and the general increase in TERFish nonsense that we're seeing outside of Britain is honestly starting to shit me.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|