View Single Post
Old 03.20.2014, 09:20 PM   #256
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I have no idea on YG.

BTW, the first Young Money album was solid. But I don't have a lot of faith in this new one.

Yeah, the first was solid. But how long ago was that one released? Wasn't it the same year as Carter III? Of course it was solid.

I think the time has come and gone for the era that birthed Lil Wayne's solo success. Drake is adapting by following other adaptive rappers and expanding his sound. Niki is... Frankly, probably kind of over, since she has not proven herself to be the most reliable playa in the game when it comes to releasing decent albums. Who else is there? Anyway... Weezy should have adapted and never attempted another genetic Mustard club banger.

But maybe he's like this generation's Kool Keith. Maybe he's still got a Dr. Octagon in him. Though it's not likely if he plans on no longer rapping about pussy.

Wtf is that about anyway? Pussy is all over Yeezus. I think it's a sign that a career is at an end when an artist starts saying, "I'm gonna do better." It's sad. May Kanye West never publicly utter those words.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|