View Single Post
Old 10.18.2011, 05:18 AM   #268
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar
yeah funny, thurston's lyrics are like some free style shit about nothing, it's an act, he's making it up, not his diary

kim's lyrics are some of the sickest ever of all time
"if I could give you anything, I would give you a kick!"

you can't top that, tight as fuck with music behind it

bitch bitchin about musicianship, this is rock n roll- fuck industry PRO types
you're in the wrong room, go fuck yourself down the hall, in that room where everything gets done like Jeff Koons brand of artifact.

Why do you keep bringing up all of this industry shit? And Kim's lyics (while I agree they are usually more straight forward than Thurston's) can get just as nonsensical. That's one thing I've always enjoyed about the Youth, though. I tend to (in most cases....) avoid lyrics. For me, personally, art has always been about taking me outside of everyday reality as opposed to aiding me in identifying with it.