View Single Post
Old 01.09.2013, 12:11 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
I really love skateboarding. I haven't stepped on a board since I royally fucked my shoulder years ago, but I still keep up with the culture and watch the videos and am continuously amazed at how fucking good the pros are these days.

Music is obviously a big part of skateboarding, and I was wondering if anyone else on here has examples of songs going along great with skating. Keep in mind it doesn't have to be your favorite songs, just songs that went perfect with the skating.

Here are some of mine:

Mark Gonzales in Blind's "Video Days". Song is Coltrane with the Red Garland Trio "Traneing In".

Guy Mariano in Girl's "Mouse". Song is Herbie Hancock's "Watermelon Man".

Jason Dill in Alien Workshop's "Photosynthesis". Song is Radiohead's "Polyethylene parts 1 and 2".

Anthony Van Engelen also in "Photosynthesis". Song was "Search and Destroy" followed by Thurston's "Root (25 guitar pieces remix)".

Anthony Van Engelen in Alien Workshop's "Time Code". Song was the Adolescents' "King of the Black Hole".

Heath Kirchart in Transworld's "Sight Unseen". Song is Moody Blues' "Knights in White Satin".

First section in Anti-Hero's "Cash Money Vagrant". Song is Fang's "The Money Will Roll Right in".

Andrew Reynolds in Baker's "Baker 3". Song is Roxy Music's "The Bob".

Vincent Alvarez in Girl and Chocolate's "Pretty Sweet". Songs are Suicidal Tendencies' "Suicide's an Alternative", NWA "Straight Outta Compton", and the Trujillo Trio's "Trunk Boys".

Stefan Janoski in Habitat's "Mosaic". Songs are The Masters Apprentices "The War or Hands of Time" and The Greenhornes "Don't Come Running to Me".

Grant Taylor in Nike SB's "Debacle". Bad Brains' "Universal Peace".

Kevin Long in Emerica's "Stay Gold" (best soundtrack any video ever). Captain Beefheart "Electricity".

Leo Romero in "Stay Gold". Mott the Hoople "thunderbuck Ram".

Heath Kirchart bonus part in "Stay Gold". Joy Division "Atmosphere".

Andrew Reynolds in Emerica's "This is Skateboarding". Song is Jimi Hendrix's "Burning of the Midnight Lamp."

Lee Yankou in Think's "Business as Usual". Ty Segall's "My Head Explodes" and Sonic Youth's "Scooter plus Jinx".

Brandon Biebel's in Girl's "Yeah Right". Ghostface Killah's "Apollo Kids".

Jamie Thomas in Toy Machine's "Welcome to Hell". Iron Maiden "Hallowed be Thy Name".

Mike Carroll in Transworld'a "Modus Operandi". Kurupt "Trylogy".

Mike Carroll in Lakai's "Fully Flared". Judas Priest "Riding on the Wind" and Three 6 Mafia "Triple 6 Clubhouse".

Obviously I had to pick parts of my favorite skateboarders as well. Sorry how long this post is and I understand if no one responds. : )

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|