View Single Post
Old 02.23.2009, 12:42 PM   #14860
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
hubba hubba!

I look forward to seeing this in action the next time I'm at the zoo.

we went a few weeks ago and played the game "first one to spot a monkey doing something gross wins". I won with "hey look he's fingering his poo". it was a hollow victory because a few minutes later, a silverback put his feet up on the window and started jacking his shit.

worried mother: "oooh. he's really going at it....with himself....and his ding-a-ling".

as she pulled her enraptured 4 year old away from the glass, I told her "yeah, the monkey cage is always good for a few explanations afterward".

I'm convinced that the gorilla knew EXACTLY what he was doing and was simply waiting for enough children to be watching.

good times.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|