View Single Post
Old 06.05.2010, 04:08 PM   #35
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
What do you mean, no?
I'm not gonna pick any of them myself (until the final, when les Bleus beat whoever's not injury ravaged) but I'd have liked some of you to pick the right ones.
I made an effort and chose some English players and US ones out of politeness (I hope both teams go through). For the same reason, I looked for Irish players too but I couldn't seem to find any.

Well, you may as well forget all my genuine tips for the stubborn light-headed who might believe France's way to the second round is as easy as Italy's : Domenech, discovering his plans were not working is expected to change everything one more time 6 days before the first game.
Too bad, France had played a different football. With similar results.
Now, everything's up to astrology as far as who's to start and who's on the bench... Add to that that the team hasn't trained for two days now...
Good way to avoid injuries...
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|