View Single Post
Old 09.20.2015, 12:38 AM   #69
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

The Cramps, Bad Music for Bad People

Got it in my mid teens (before any of their 'proper' albums) and it seemed to join the dots between lots of stuff I was starting to get really interested in, not just in music but films, books, a whole culture.
Cramps has always been very important to me although it`s maybe not in my 20 favourite artists list. I think it was just year after I have started to listen punk when I heard Cramps first time. Song was Human fly and it really hit me! That lux shameless insane vocal, other guitar with tremolo & other deep, dirty fuzz! It really was something I´ve never heard before. Of course punk & rockabilly have same roots, but Cramps really showed them! I was so impressed that we even put up own psychobilly band and just like Cramps, we have vocalist & two guitars (no Poison Ivy, sorry) and no bass. Also I saw Cramps twice, the other with Sclavunos on drums was really memorable!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|