View Single Post
Old 06.24.2014, 04:10 PM   #35
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I finally watched the entire edited HBO broadcast of the ceremony.

Joan Jett singing Teen Spirit was OK, but she looks crazy as fuck with all the cosmetic surgery she has had.

I LOVED Kim G singing Aneurism. She tore the shit down and it was the only truly awesome part of the thing (besides getting to hear and watch Grohl on drums!!!) She rocked it, gave it everything, and I bet there were some SQUARE ASS fucks in the crowd who were sitting there dumbfounded.

Watching the skinny lady from St Vinnie sing was OK. she was really tepid, and the performance was bland. You cold see her body language afterwards as she walked off stage past Krist that she thought it could have been better, Lithium is not a song I would have chosen to perform. That's just me.

Then Lorde (not Madonna's daughter Lourdes) sang All Apologies, which is to me the most boring Nirvana song ever, and she did her spastic broken marionette bullshit as she was prepping to sing, which was annoying.