View Single Post
Old 07.23.2013, 02:53 PM   #17213
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
plus he got old and quit smoking and went mainstream and... egh! his best period was by far the 70s (multiple maniacs/pink flamingos/female trouble/desperate living) and throw in polyester for the last divine film. for those achievements he should be eternally worshipped. the rest is a downward spiral. i think hairspray marked the beginning of the end. i did like cecil b. demented though. but i remember when i went to see... what's the name of it... the one about the perverts (i forget the name, with tracy ullman) i felt a little sad for him. he hasn't made a movie since but instead he took hairspray to broadway-- well, good for the broadway public, but not my thing.

My thoughts exactly. Polyester was the last JW's film I really loved.

I think the Tracy Ullman one you're thinking of is A Dirty Shame, which I really didn't like at all.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|