View Single Post
Old 10.07.2012, 08:02 AM   #1
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Hi, I'm looking for somebody with absolutely no shame, who's not too embarrassed to walk into a WH Smith, HMV or whatever and buy the October issue of Terrorizer mag which comes with a "free" Electric Wizard cassette EP.

I'd order it online of course, but their site says "limited copies" come with the tape, meaning no online orders, yet practically all (I think?) copies in UK stores seem to have them, judging by a quick look on eBay. Of course I'll reimburse you and stuff and will try to lift your self-confidence following this humiliating experience (mag also features articles on lacuna coil, my dying bride, cradle of filth... ouch!) by praising your awesomeness and providing aftercare if needed.

If you think you can handle this challenge, please let me know.

Thanks.

SIDE A:

'Legalise Drugs and Murder'
'Satyr IX' (4-track Demo)
'Murder and Madness'

SIDE B:

'Patterns of Evil' (remixed version)
'Lucifer (We've Gone Too Far)'
'Our Witchcult Grows...'
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|