View Single Post
Old 04.02.2007, 09:38 AM   #1
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses

Sonic Youth Gossip
TRIBUTE ALBUM

Record a Sonic Youth cover, by yourself or with your friends! Upload it to a file sharing website like Badongo or Yousendit and send me a private message with the download link in. I'll compile them all and with help from everybody with cover art and sequencing, we can have our very own Sonic Youth Gossip Tribute Album.

General guidelines:
multiple submissions by one person: no.
submissions of one person in combination with others: yes
be creative, try not to just recreate a song

Volumes:

Volume 1 is done and dusted, and featured the following contributions;

1. "Expressway to yr Skull" by ruefbomb
2. "Dripping Dream" by k-krack
3. "Brother James" by SyrFox
4. "I Love Her All The Time" by danny himself
5. "Screaming Skull" by max & chout
6. "Flower" by To.w
7. "Secret Girl" by _slavo_
8. "Skip Tracer" by atsonicpark
9. "Kill yr Idols" by everyneurotic
10. "The Diamond Sea" by sarramkrop

Swing by our site, http://sygossiptribute.blogspot.com/ to download it and find out a little more about the people behind the covers.

Whodunnit?

Besides the excellent and enthusiastic work of the contributors and the half-assed me, who got the ball rolling with this thread, we must give our wholehearted thanks to nicfit, who put tireless effort into upping the blogspot site, coding, and also sequencing the tracks for your enjoyment.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|