View Single Post
Old 02.27.2013, 12:18 PM   #276
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
falling in your bathroom kills more people than guns, each year.

I believe the 2nd amendment is an admission that each and every one of us has the INALIENABLE right to defend ourselves, our loved ones, our property, and our state.

My ex-wife and I were burglarized one month after purchasing a home, years ago. The fuckers broke in, let our cats free outside, trashed our home, stole everything of value, including emotionally priceless jewelry, and heirlooms, and basically shattered our home. We lived there for years afterwards in fear that every single fucking day we would come home from work to find the front door open, and our shit gone, and it happened 3 MORE FUCKING TIMES, even after I had Brinks install an alarm system. HORRIBLE.

After the first time the pigs showed up, did nothing except take a report, and sent a guy to fingerprint the broken windows only after we demanded they do so, because they KNEW no one was going to bother checking on our "minor" crime. The fucking cop that took our statements gave us a piece of advice. he said, "get a gun, or a shotgun, and shoot them next time, but wait until they are inside your home so that the courts do not screw you. Hell, the sound of you cocking he shotgun will likely scare them away." Literal quote. I will never forget it.

what kind of fucking advice is that to tell someone in shock?

Once we had the alarm installed, we had three break-ins, and in all three occasions, I left work when notified, and arrived at my house BEFORE the pigs.

I never saw anyone.

I do not own a gun, never have, but when a policeman tells you that your only recourse is to get a gun and stay at home all day in case someone breaks in? that is fucked up right?

Thank Mario they broke in when we were gone. I cannot imagine the terror to have someone break in while you are there (home invasion style) I no longer own that home. It was tainted from the get-go.

no reason for this tale except to say that the cops are not there to protect you, nor are they there to "punish" those that hurt you. They are there to 'Police" you, meaning control you. They don't give a FUCK. Your defense is in your own hands.

If my wife and I ever buy a home, I will purchase a handgun, and a shotgun, and learn to use them, and properly care for and store them, and if anyone tries to break in my home while I am there I will not hesitate to use the right tool for the job.