View Single Post
Old 11.05.2010, 09:13 AM   #10
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
so they finally have a wiki page. I'm wondering if they put it up themselves, since it has specific release dates for some albums. Apparantly BASTARD came out December 2009. But everything else besides the first Odd Future mixtape are 2010. That's crazy.

been listening to RADICAL a bit more. Half is amazing. Half is meh. Obviously, the full crew isn't all amazing. I'm quite sure that Earl Sweatshirt is by far the best.

"I'm a hot and bothered astronaut / crashing while jacking off / to buffering vids of asher roth / eating apple sauce" ...who knew that THAT would be the opening lines to one of the most incredible albums of the year???

who got the new MellowHype? I haven't listened to it yet.