Thread: Nirvana
View Single Post
Old 12.14.2013, 10:25 PM   #14
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
The other day I was reading an article discussing the Unplugged performance. I guess with each album reaching their 20th anniversary, all these articles are reflecting on the "story" behind how these albums came to be, and how every note and lyric and mannerism by Cobain was some telling of his turmoil. Take away, the fame, take away the music, hell, take away the drugs, from what I know of Cobain, as an outsider, was that he was a man with terrible health issues that he could do little to nothing about. He had severe stomach pain, and apparently back pain. Live with those long enough its not hard to imagine someone contemplating suicide.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|