View Single Post
Old 02.24.2016, 12:47 PM   #369
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I never really understood the whole insisting thing...it's annoying. Not jsut with weed though...like anything...alcohol, food, cleaning, and other drugs. fuck man...just leave me alone...damn.

Yeah no shit. I especially hate it with food. Like, when you're hanging out with someone and they're chewing down on some big disgusting sandwish and they start to try to force you to take a fucking bite?

This happenens so much at social gatherings where food is served. "Oh my god you have to try these cucumber & cream cheese melba snacks that my fingers have been all over" ... no ... "Oh but you've got to, here take a bite!" no thanks haha please get your hands out of my face you're making me vomit in my mouth...
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|