View Single Post
Old 02.23.2016, 04:20 PM   #368
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i am still sober and still as disgusted with the constant lies and damage of drug culture.

ironically it drove me to become a hardcore eliminativist and so i dont believe anything anyone says about what they think drugs do and how they can handle them. sorry, you dont have any access to whats going on in your brain and body other than the after effects and you dont have free will and cant control it

people talk about "experimenting" but they dont record their results and they aren't interested in scientific rigour, only folk romantic rebelliousness, hedonism etc. and when it ends in brain damage, misery, death, destruction, crime, poverty etc. they still refuse to use think or seek the truth.

you're being harvested for profit by other people, we all are, but drugs are the worst way.

You Must Spread Some Reputation Before Giving It To dead_battery Again.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|