View Single Post
Old 02.23.2016, 02:15 PM   #363
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
In college I had a pothead girlfriend who pushed me to smoke when I didn't want to. She was some special kind of crazy. Never run into an adult female who tried to force me to smoke weed since then though.

My girlfriend likes her weed, but she goes through if very slowly. Everyday smoker? Yeah, probably. But not to the point of getting stupid stoned. She actually has a lot of pain problems and a very demanding job that kicks the shit out of her, and I'm glad she's the kind of person who can tolerate weed, and for whom weed acts as a painkiller. I wish I was that kind of person honestly, because whenever my back flares up or the tendons in my arm ache, or any of my other creaky parts start to creek, I rely on narcotics. Legal ones. Prescribed ones. But still, those things come with a whole host of side effects and dangers.

Weed is exponentially safer. Like... There's no way to measure how much safer weed is than opiates and benzodiazepines. If Weed is a 100 on the safe scale, benzos are like a 12 and opiates are not on the scale because they're closer to 100% UNSAFE. Speaking simply of course.

So glad my girlfriend hasn't had to deal with the weird pseudo-addict like lifestyle that even people who use their Rxs responsibly deal with. I use mine exactly as the bottle says and try to take less as often as possible. But still.. it's always a little bit of a rollercoaster.

THIS is a significant reason why the NBA and NFL players associations are continually petitioning to allow for Medical Cannabis in pro-sports because SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many athletes use opiates and narcotic prescription meds even for minor aches, pains, and inflamation.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|