View Single Post
Old 07.09.2009, 01:45 PM   #33
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
his stuff that he's been doing with ludo mich is also incredible. ludo mich was a super wierd dada sound artist/visual artist who does scraping violin noise and vocal manipulations. he's one of the few of the, what i refer to as, "60s noise dudes who wore suits", who seems to be just as much in place in today's sub-underground junk noise scene. when watching him play you can't help but see a similarity between his playing and spencer yeh's playing, and this guy has been doing this for 40 years!
check out this performance between ludo mich and blood stereo...
http://stinkheadache.blogspot.com/20...-brighton.html

i also just got the beautiful music company casette. its dylan with k. salvatore from nnck, its real wierd and abstract as one would expect. and short, so that's always good. i really like it, wana hear more. also that scottish band usurper (noise band, not the popular metal band) is real awesome too. i think uk noise is generally my favorite regional noise, its all real dada or trippy or junk or abstract. even the mega harsh dudes know to mix up the squealing feedback with more colorful sound.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|