View Single Post
Old 11.06.2013, 10:57 AM   #1512
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
SubhumanS was INTENSE. One of the best punk shows ever, and I've seen these dudes like 10 times! The pit was epic, but all love and elbows. In fact, the entire crowd devolved into a pitting frenzy of jostling bodies, sweaty rage, and punk-filled love! Our community is so misunderstood from the outside looking in, but we are a love filled community. I used kick it with nothing but chaos punks, and we wasted too much time getting into brawls and fights, causing chaos. It was so fucking nice to go to a punk show without my chaos homiez, just me and my sister and her friends, and we had a blast. They played ALL the songs, a perfect blend of the old classics we all want to sing along with and the new songs from Internal Riot album. I'm batter, bruised, with no voice whatsoever, and completely blissed and ecstatic!

And Dick, after thirty solid years, WILL YOU EVER
WEAR A T-SHIRT WITH A FUCKING COLLAR??

I hope the fuck not

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|