View Single Post
Old 04.22.2009, 09:01 AM   #15
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
Pandora's rubbish, and last. fm isn't a lot better. Essentially if you use it for a long time you'll notice the same tracks repeating, which are clearly the only ones they could buy rights to play. It didn't help me one bit, and the mentality behind having a machine pick out music which is 'identical' to that which you've already heard has always been somewhat beyond me.
I've only used the "Recommended radio" thing once, and yeah, I agree that it sucks. I was thinking something more along the lines of checking all of yr top neighbors and/or friends profiles, searching through their top artists lists, and finding stuff you've heard very little of or never listened to before.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|