View Single Post
Old 06.29.2007, 04:32 PM   #51
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Because, if you ask me (and if you're not asking me, you're an idiot) it's fucking ridiculous. I, a better person than some twatty prick with a 4x4 and vegetarian shoes and FUCKING DE-CAFFEINATED GREEN FUCKING TEA, am made to stand outside like I'm some kind of lowlife when, in fact, it is those FUCKING vegetarian 'my lungs hurt' fucking cumrags who are taking over this country with their fucking organic hair braids and fucking organic faces who should not only be made to stand outside, but they should be made to exersize vigourously until their measly bodies collapse under the weight of too much fucking organic fucking salad.

A PINT IS BETTER WITH A FAG. SMOKING MAKES YOU COOL AND HARD AND A BETTER PERSON.

Quite what is wrong with this world I don't know, and I'm not going to find out, because I do my best thinking with a tab and some booze in a booze-hole. So, thanks government, I was going to save the world, but now I'm just going to sulk in the corner. Bastards.

sorry man. you're getting old. it's sad, but true.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|