View Single Post
Old 12.16.2006, 07:10 AM   #80
sergisonic
children of satan

sergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's assessergisonic kicks all y'all's asses
wow, now again in barcelona from my 4th sonic youth show in paris!

the show was great, really funny with kim dancing a lot.
a little strange that there wasn't a large noise part ending (for example with teenage riot, at the end od 1st encore). it's been the most direct sonic youth show that i've been.
highlights for me:

- SKIP TRACER: the best performance i've ever listened of SKIP TRACER, and for me, the best song of the show.
- SHAKING HELL: a great performance, maybe better than the one played on april, in paris, too.
- RATS: lee's vocals were on fire that night, guys!!!
- CANDLE: guitars sounded perfect here.

the things i disliked were the sound of the drums (too down!) and the shadows at the scenario: the lights were really out ;^)

one of the best shows i've enjoyed with sonic youth. and one of the funniest.

hope to see videos, and audio on the net

(my user account of dimeadozen torrent doesn't work...)

The day after zenith, shows with lee, 2 dollar guitar and awesome colours were extremetely greaaaaat. i'll explain later!

thanks again, paris & sonic youth
sergisonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|