View Single Post
Old 06.12.2012, 11:04 PM   #85
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
a masterstroke? more like a play of utter of desperation!

i had been told transfering out will diminish the points so i was ready to shed 14 or so points to make my replacements.

i took out podolski and put in little mueller. i like where booger-eater makes him play and he was a top scorer last world cup so i have high hopes for him. in bayern he plays in a more central position which doesn't make him such a scorer. but here i expect him to do well. also he played lots better than podolski and i expect him to be more in the action. also, he plays with gomez in bayern and they are bound to understand each other better in case of goal-creating scenarios. gomez finally pulled the cork out of his ass and scored but at 11.5 i couldn't afford him. so i picked his associate, ha ha. plus i don't know if gomez will puss out again-- mueller is tiny but has balls of steel. i really have faith in his diminutive person.

i wanted also to pick hummels as a defender because he is fucking fantastic but ultimately picked lahm because he can go on the attack and score and i know him better and he's SOLID.

kroos i like a lot, he is an immensely great kicker and can shoot a goal from very far, but boogereater didn't let him play much so i took him out. fucker! i thought kroos-gomez-mueller would generate a strong current cuz they play together year round. eh!

on that rationale also i kept polanski from my original team. i saw his missed goal! what i mean is: i know podolski and kuba are going to play great, as they did today, and i know that polanski will be "connected" to them and benefit-- you know what i mean? the way that all defenders also pay for another defender's fuckup and give up the clean sheet point, but on the offense-- assists, what not.

i ended up taking out my spanish forward. i had silva, but he looked weak last game, and torres sucked, and i don't know what the fuck is happening there. from last game my fave player was fabregas but i dont know who will play so i only kept iniesta because he's great and i have faith he will deliver.

and funny, i did put in di natale as well, as a gamble, and italy is bound to win teh coming games so there will be goals. i don't know but i think balotelli is a fucking fucktard, throwing little fits like a shit and hesitating like that in front of the goal and begging to get carded? i'd bench him for the rest of the tournament. so dinatale is the man.

i also figured out the defense/goalkeeper thing and how to make them score. before i was just tring to keep "bad players" bench so they wouldnt get me negative points haaa haaa haaa. anyway, thanks for the help & pointers. fingers crossed!

& lol @ first world problems. this is proletarian entertainment-- does it count?

--

ps: boogereater
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|