View Single Post
Old 01.13.2019, 05:24 PM   #9
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Monitor Dell u2311h.
Case Lian Li Q01.
Logitech Illuminated keyboard.
Mouse Logitech m590 (I've been using "silent" mouses for years, I need the feedback but the clicking is less intrusive, even if "silent" is definitely an overstatement)

Speakers are Wharfedale DS-1.
Nothing too fancy (the pc is still on sk1150 and I still work with CS6 with no regrets, ahaha..).
Quote:
Originally Posted by operator
or is that a u2311? i have one around if you'd like it.

I've been thinking about adding a second monitor for years, but nowadays I work mainly on my 13.3" laptop, so adding another "big" screen seems kinda pointless after all. Gotta get a larger desk to make room for other stuff, though (wacom etc).

edit: print by P98a , frame by ikea, scraped wall by yours truly because the paint was ruined and starting to cruble in that section, scraping it I discovered the layer underneath had some weird surface, I guess it was glue for wallpaper or something like that, I kinda grew attached to it and it's staying for now.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|