View Single Post
Old 09.18.2013, 02:03 PM   #35704
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
a crusty gutter-punk in Austin (asstown) TX once asked me for change back in 1999. I was with a friend of mine and reached into my pocket for the fresh amount. I handed him a dollar bill (at the time I was earning about $7.25/hr as a file clerk and money was TIGHT) and the fucker proceeded to grab it, look at it, and them look at me and asks, "Come on man, can you give me $5?"
I grabbed the fucking dollar back while telling him to go fuck himself, and he got very agitated (like a lot of entitled trust fund runaways in Asstown) and started ranting about something.
My friend pulled me away as the guy pulled out a knife. I kept saying "I'll kick your stank gutter ass, motherfucker!" because I had not seen the knife, but luckily he had his gutter woman and their gutter baby with them so he didn't chase us.

True story.